Sunday, March 17, 2013

Is It Possible to Really Work Online From Home And Make Money?

Well, the answer is yes.  This is my first blog entry and I'd like to welcome you here.  My name is Paul.  The reason I created this blog is because I've recently had success making money from home through a web site I discovered called My Data Team, and to be honest, I was seriously skeptical until the very moment a check actually arrived in the mail.  Even while holding the check in my hand, I started thinking to myself that it might be fake.  I actually took it to a bank teller at Chase to make sure it was real; usually I just deposit checks directly into my phone.  So, anyway, whenever I see a "work online from home" web site advertised anywhere on the internet, it just comes off as cheap or dishonest; I guess that's just the reputation these types of companies have.  In fact, I read somewhere that only 1 out of 30 work online from home web sites are legit.  The fact that I even took a risk to sign up with My Data Team, and the fact that I am making real money right now still is kind of surprising me.

So, I'm sure you'd like to know how much money I've made so far.  I haven't made a lot - just a few hundred bucks, but I only started this journey a few weeks ago.  I'll post a pic of my first check in an upcoming entry.  My goal with this blog is to get into detail discussing legit work online from home jobs, what they entail, and what you can expect from them.  I'm still new at all this, but what I've discovered is that real money can be made.  I'll explain in detail what I did to get my first check; and yes, all I did was put in some hours to work online from home.  Sometimes I actually did it in between classes too, but, you get the idea...I did the work in my free time, when I felt like it.  And in my opinion, that's better than being sucked into the robotic lifestyle that comes with working for a big corporation.


2 comments:

  1. leannelawrence738@yahoo.comMarch 28, 2013 at 4:00 PM

    I appreciate the work you have already put in and your willingness to share your experiences. I'm not a real wiz with the computer but maybe these transcribing / transcription jobs might work for me! How many words a minute did you start out at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. Well, I'm glad you appreciate this blog :-). I really want to make sure to be as honest and straight forward with people as possible about the possibilities of making money online. To answer your question, I type 93 words per minute right now. But really, it's not how many words per minute that is important as much as your accuracy. These companies are more concerned with making sure you have as few mistakes as possible when doing a transcription. I've learned that a lot of these companies only require that you type 60 words per minute or more. Within the tutorial/training, My Data Team also includes a separate training to help you become a faster typer in case you aren't already. If you're interested in transcription jobs, you will definitely find great work with them. I just posted a blog entry dedicated to the transcription jobs they offer. You can see it here http://myworkfromhomejournal.blogspot.com/2013/03/legit-online-jobs-part-3-traditional_28.html - hope this helps!

      Delete