Friday, March 29, 2013

Legit Online Jobs You Can Do Anywhere

You know, before I post a blog entry for the next legit online job I will talk about, which is Data Entry Researcher, I just wanted to quickly mention that all the jobs listed on the My Data Team web site, can be done ANYWHERE you have a computer or tablet with an Internet connection. In fact, some jobs don't even require Internet. For instance, right now I'm hanging out at my parents' beach house in Michigan. I got hired to complete another data entry transcription job two days ago. Unfortunately, this beach house has no Internet until summer, but I just headed down the street to a hotel with my laptop where I could pick up an Internet connection. I downloaded the file I needed to transcribe and came back to the beach house to complete it. Then I just walked back down to the hotel this morning to email the final transcription to the company. Obviously, you won't have to head over to a hotel if you already have Internet wherever you're at; the point is, these are all legit online jobs that My Data Team provides you with, and as long as you have an Internet connection, you can do them anywhere. I guess that's a given, but I just felt inclined to write this post since I'm just hanging with my puppy by the beach, and still getting work done. It's a nice feeling. Anyway, next blog entry will be 'Legit Online Job #4 - Data Entry Researcher'. Look out for it soon.

Hanging at my parents' beach house completing a Traditional Data Entry job

No comments:

Post a Comment