Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Legit Work From Home Company - My Data Team

It's no fun when you Google "legit work from home jobs" and you find web site after web site telling you where to find reputable companies that will pay you to work from home.  Personally, it makes my head spin how many companies claim to be legit work from home businesses; you visit their sites, and it all just looks like a huge advertisement, which in my opinion, is just a turn off.  It all looks too good to be true; you could start making $10,000 per day within the next hour if you just sign up with the company.  Then, of course, they ask you to take out your credit card and pay them money to get started working from home  And from that point on, your hopes slowly dwindle down to nothing, because you realize that whatever it is you purchased from this so called legit work from home company is not even close to what they claimed it to be.  You try to get your money back with their "30 day money back guarantee", but for some reason, you're having trouble getting a hold of customer service reps via email, and there is no phone number listed on their web site.

So, as much as that situation really sucks, I'm here to tell you that there is at least ONE company out there that I can absolutely say for certain is legit (at least up until now it has been).  They're called My Data Team.  I want to make something very clear right now while this blog is still new.  The majority of the posts here in My Work From Home Journal will be me sharing what I have learned and earned from My Data Team, because at the moment, they're the only legit work from home company that I've found that has paid me real money; so I'm sticking with them.  If I discover other legit work from home companies, then I'm sure this blog will expand, but until then, this blog will be focused on My Data Team.  So, how did I find them?  That's a good question; I can't remember exactly, but I'm sure I Googled 'legit work from home jobs' or something like that.  I do remember I found some testimonials of My Data Team on various web sites from different people who signed up with them and said they had good experiences with the company.  Still though, I don't trust anyone when it comes to this kind of stuff, because as you probably know, the work from home world is very shady; but I at least was intrigued enough to continue learning more about the company.  When I visited the My Data Team web site, I will say that it was INCREDIBLY refreshing to see that they DIDN'T have all these flashy colors and banners and claims that would make me shut down the Internet.  
My first check from working with My Data Team.  I crossed out information 
I don't feel the whole world needs to know.  :-)  Also, this check did not 
come directly from My Data Team; they don't pay you directly - they just 
show you the jobs you can do.  I'll explain more soon.
In fact, it's the very straightforward manner in which the My Data Team web site is presented that kept me there, and eventually convinced me to sign up with them.  I couldn't help but have respect for that alone.  Once you sign up with them, their tutorials are OUT OF THIS WORLD.  I'm not even kidding.  I've learned so much from their tutorials, I feel like I've discovered a world of making money that I didn't even know existed.  Above is an image of the first check I received just last week, as a direct result of signing up with My Data Team.  Now that I'm learning the ropes on different ways to make money, I expect to be making MUCH more money soon, but as a start, I'd say $359.25 isn't bad.  I just want to leave today's entry by saying this company is NOT a get rich quick kind of thing.  You DO have to work, but it's fun and laid back work.  I will write another blog tonight or tomorrow and get into detail with all this stuff.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Paul, I have joined a "sister" company online-data-entry-jobs recently. They are both very similar. Chico linked me to your blog and said you could direct me to what company you are doing work with. I have went through the training for transcription and data entry. I do have previous experience with both. The companies I looked at really did not seem to offer anything for me and it seemed they wanted you to live in certain geographic areas. Just wondering if you could help me on this so I to can at least get a start with this. Thank you and good luck. Rondelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rondelle. Thanks for contacting. What sister company did you join? I've only worked with My Data Team so far because there is so much information on there as it is. So your main focus right now is in transcription? I actually do have a bit of experience with that. In fact, the paycheck above is from transcription jobs I've been doing. You mention that companies you looked at really didn't seem to offer you anything? Where were you looking for them though? Did you create your resume with bullet points according to how the company tells you to? That's really important. I've been doing work for companies in different states outside of Illinois. Many of them will hire you even if you live across the country. Did you see the section of the training with craigslist transcription jobs? That's where I had the most luck. Hope this helps a bit. Let me know if you have any other questions.

      Delete
  2. The "sister" company is online-data-entry-jobs. I did follow the training and did apply different places with it. But Chico thought you could help me with your contact person or website for that. I will look into Craigslist also. Maybe I will find something there. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you a proficient and accurate typer? That's the most important thing they look for. I've learned that most sites have you do a test, and submit it to them before they decide whether or not to hire you. If you'd like, I can go back into my contacts and send you some companies I found that you can contact. I can't guarantee you'll get a job, but you can at least send in a resume and introduce yourself. Also, when I mentioned Craigslist, I'm talking about the specific listing inside My Data Team. You don't have that in your online-data-entry-jobs, huh? My Data Team gives a Craigslist list with specific people looking for transcriptionists.

      Delete
  3. Are you a proficient and accurate typer? That's the most important thing they look for. I've learned that most sites have you do a test, and submit it to them before they decide whether or not to hire you. If you'd like, I can go back into my contacts and send you some companies I found that you can contact. I can't guarantee you'll get a job, but you can at least send in a resume and introduce yourself. Also, when I mentioned Craigslist, I'm talking about the specific listing inside My Data Team. You don't have that in your online-data-entry-jobs, huh? My Data Team gives a Craigslist list with specific people looking for transcriptionists.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent work. I am a full time job holder but i think i can earn some extra money part time basis. I think it is a good choice for me. Basically I passed leisure time but currently i will try to utilize my time with it.

    Legit Work-at-Home Jobs

    ReplyDelete