Saturday, March 23, 2013

Legit Online Jobs - Part 2 - Traditional Clerical Data Entry

So today I'd like to discuss the second job listed on the My Data Team web site - Traditional Clerical Data Entry.  As I mentioned before, these are all legit online jobs and you CAN make good money if you put the effort into going through the tutorials and following their step by step instructions.  This post is not going to be as detailed as my other blog entries because I haven't had a chance to dive into this particular job yet.  In my last post, I mentioned that it's extremely important you only focus on ONE job a time, meaning go through ONE training listed on the My Data Team site, and complete that job exactly how the training tells you to by following its step by step instructions.  Do not move on to another job until you've done that; otherwise you will get lost and become overwhelmed.  Trust me on this.  The My Data Team web site is just loaded with SO much information, your head will explode if you even attempt to focus on two separate jobs at once.  Anyway, this is why I won't get too detailed with Traditional Clerical Data Entry job description.  I haven't gone through the training yet because it didn't interest me as much as the Global Data Entry and Blogging jobs did.  I'm going to paste some information below anyway, directly from the site that I think will be most useful for you in case you are interested in this job. 

  • Job Title - Traditional Clerical Data Entry
  • Job DescriptionHere I've pasted information verbatim from the My Data Team web site - "Data entry is 'the process of entering data into a computerized database or spreadsheet. Data entry can be performed by an individual typing at a keyboard or by a machine entering data electronically.'  That is the official definition according to Webopedia. It is a simple process of entering words and graphics in particular formats using special software.  It comes down to this: if you can type, you can do data entry as we will show you in this training." I want to mention something here before I forget - My Data Team provides you with all and any software you may need to complete any of the jobs listed on their site, so don't ever expect to have to pay any money for that.     
  • How Much Money You Can Make -  According to the site, you can make anywhere between $32,000 and $38,000 per year, depending on your skills and how much effort you put into it. 

Sorry that this blog entry isn't incredibly detailed, but as I said, I'm not experienced with this Traditional Clerical Data Entry job and I don't want get into so much detail since I may not be the best person to talk to about it.  I will add more information to this post and update it when I learn more about it, which will be soon.  Again, all are legit online jobs listed on the My Data Team web site.  The next post will be where I explain where I am personally making money right now from the site.  Again, feel free to email me or leave a comment with any questions you have and I'd be happy to help you out.   

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I'm Bill massis.
    Articles writing are the jobs or part time jobs that you can do online without spending your own money unlike other online business that you spend thousands of dollars to start, to advertiser and to build. If you are looking for jobs online articles writing is the job you need because you can start without money. So with this article I am going to teach you how to make money from these part time jobs.
    www.marketingvariety.com

    ReplyDelete