Friday, March 22, 2013

Legit Online Jobs - Part 1 - Global Data Entry

I'd like to tell you about 10 legit online jobs that you can do from home.  I will briefly explain each one in 10 separate blog entries; my goal is to provide you with a general idea of what each job entails, and how much money you can realistically make with each one.  I've only learned of these jobs recently because I signed up with My Data Team a little less than a month, where I am making real money right now.  To date, I've earned approximately $479 from just one of these jobs as a direct result of signing up with them (I say 'approximately' because I haven't submitted my most recent invoices, so I'm just doing the math in my head).  I know people can make much more money than this, but I'm a newbie here and still learning.  The web site says that some people earn $300 - $1000 per day.  I have NOT made anything close to that yet, and I have no idea if that's seriously possible, but based on the trainings I've gone through, it doesn't seem unrealistic either, as long as you put in the work.  Signing up with My Data Team has been a major learning experience for me so far.  They provide you with very detailed examples of legit online jobs you can start doing right away.  Once you sign up, the trainings are SO incredibly detailed; they provide video trainings AND written trainings that go along with the videos.  There is just no way you can get confused or lost, even if you don't know how to use a computer or the internet.  By the way, if you sign up with them, and you have any questions at all, just email me and I'll help you out.  I've spent plenty of time learning from several of the trainings on the site and I'd love to help you out if you have questions.

Okay, so My Data Team has 10 different legit online jobs offered on their site.  Each one of the jobs makes you money in different ways.  Some jobs pay you weekly while others pay biweekly.  Some pay monthly.  Some pay by paycheck and others by PayPal or direct deposit.  It all depends on the job you are doing, but you'll know exactly how you're going to be paid before you start working any particular job.  My Data Team very strongly suggests that you go through one training at a time.  Pick ONE job and go through that entire training alone.  I completely understand why they tell you this.  The web site can be very overwhelming if you jump around from training to training; plus, if you do that, I guarantee you won't make as much money as you could make by just staying focused on one job at a time.  Take the time to learn each one, then move on to another.  So, here is job #1 on their site called Global Data Entry.  In my next blog entry, I will go into detail and explain job #2 they offer, which is Traditional Clerical Data Entry.

  • Job - Global Data Entry 
  • Description - apparently, this is the most popular of all the jobs on the My Data Team website, mainly because it's the easiest to do, and it makes you a lot of money if you dedicate yourself to it.  I went through this training, which teaches you, step by step, exactly how to start making money immediately by posting specific web links to different places on the internet; the training provides you with EVERYTHING you could possibly need to complete all steps and start making money right away.  According to the site, you should follow all the steps in the training once a day for a full month to start seeing money really come in.  To sum it up, what you do is choose a company you find interesting and would like to promote.  You choose them through Clickbank.  In case you don't know what Clickbank is, don't fret.  The My Data Team training explains exactly how to quickly set up an account with them.  They are responsible for paying you for your work and I believe they are the biggest affiliate network in the world, but don't quote me on that.  Anyway, that's really irrelevant right now.  Once you have your unique link from Clickbank, you follow the very specific steps from the training on exactly where to paste it on the Internet.  My Data Team makes sure to provide you with areas on the Internet with the highest traffic to place your links, meaning, when people click on your link and purchase the product you've selected, Clickbank registers that, and you ultimately start earning a lot of money from clicks.  If you are consistent and promote a different link each day following My Data Team's exact steps, you will see results (it doesn't take much time to do either).  They give you a step by step tutorial and you complete each step while you watch the tutorial videos so you start earning money while completing the training itself.  
  • How Much Money You Can Make - The site says that you can earn up to $500 per day.  I know that sounds crazy, but once you go through the trainings, and understand specifically where all the money comes from, it makes much more sense and doesn't seem so unrealistic.  I've seen some testimonials of people who did this, and they said they made a few thousand dollars per month, but those people also put much less effort into the program.  A few thousand bucks a month is still really good money, but it's all up to you.  It really depends on how much work you're willing to do.  Each company pays different percentages too; it all depends on who you choose, what their rates are, how popular the company is, how much competition it has, etc.  Again, My Data Team explains ALL of this in great detail too.  You'll see that this job is a system that just works, like a well oiled machine.  Maybe you don't care about this stuff, but for those of you who are skeptical and need math or science to somehow prove the validity of certain things in this world, this program will put your doubts to rest.   

So that's it for Legit Online Jobs - Part 1 guys.  This has been my recap of the Global Data Entry job from My Data Team.  Hopefully I did a decent job explaining this to you.  Again, if you have any questions, please email me or leave a comment on the page and I'll get back to you ASAP.  Next entry will explain Traditional Clerical Data Entry.







3 comments:

  1. Hi Paul

    My name is Jerusha and i recently joined my data team. i"ve been conversing with them back and forth and they havent been able to help me out as much as i hoped they would. I was wondering whether you could help me out and explain things a bit more.
    My email address is jerusha_philip@y7mail.com
    Your help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jerusha,

      Yeah, I will admit, it's been annoying trying to get good customer service by contacting the email they have listed on their site, but I DID get great service by contacting them directly through their facebook page. If you search for My Data Team in the facebook search bar, you'll find them. But yes, I'll email you tomorrow and answer any questions you have. I'm still learning the program, but I have learned a lot so far. Talk to you soon.

      Delete
  2. Ok sounds good paul. thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete