Sunday, April 7, 2013

How I Got Started With Legit Work From Home Jobs

Before I post another blog entry about legit work from home jobs, I thought to take a moment and give you a brief description of who I am, my life, and how I got started with legit work from home jobs.  There's a new "about me" section on this site (see the tab at the top of this page) where you can learn everything you would like to know.  For this blog entry, I decided to copy and paste the text from the "about me" page in order to properly introduce myself to you.  :-)

Hey there.  My name is Paul, and I'm a music freak, movie junkie, and nutrition/exercise fanatic.  I live in the wonderful city of Chicago and I'm an ESL/Bilingual teacher for Chicago Public Schools.  

As much as I do love working with kids, I took a leave of absence last June to focus on music, which is my main passion (you may have heard some of my stuff on TV shows you watch).  Many people thought I was crazy for leaving behind a great paycheck and benefits, but I knew I wasn't growing as a person.  So, I jumped into a much more adventurous, spontaneous, and unpredictable lifestyle.  I don't blame you for thinking what I did is ridiculous and immature.  But I'm a firm believer that if you're soul isn't growing, you need to make a huge change in your life.  


So, I saved up enough money to survive until April of 2013 and I guess that's why this journey is beginning now.  As of this writing, it's March of 2013 and obviously, I need to make money to survive; I could go back to teaching, but I love my freedom way too much.  It feels like I've rediscovered an essential piece of myself and there is no way I'm ever letting that go again.  When I first left teaching, I decided I was going to find a way to make money from multiple streams of income.  If I can just write, record, and perform music while making enough money to survive, without all the stress of a corporate environment, I will find a true sense of peace that I've been searching for.  


I never in a million years thought that I'd start a blog about making money from home, because I KNOW that 'work from home' opportunities are mostly all scams.  Yet, here I am, searching for some kind of treasure by working online.  The real reason I started this blog is because, to my huge surprise, I honestly started making money from working online with a company called My Data Team, which is the last thing I ever thought would happen.  I've made several hundred dollars so far, and that's enough motivation to send me on a mission to discover what other possibilities exist out there.  This blog is dedicated to sharing my honest experiences in working from home.  I genuinely hope I can inspire you to realize you can make real money by working from home yourself.  This is the first time in years I just feel like a kid again; I discovered a small treasure, and I'm searching for more, which is just fun and exciting to me.  But then again, I'm just a big kid anyway. 

If you have any questions at all, email me at myworkfromhomejournal@gmail.com or simply leave a comment on any of my blog posts.  Thanks! 

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this. I separates you from other web sites to see a genuine biography written out like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, I really appreciate hearing that. This is my first blog ever discussing legit online jobs, and my goal is to also come off as human and accessible as possible. So, it means a lot to hear that.

      Delete