Wednesday, April 24, 2013

How To Work From Home Online Successfully

Since I started the journey a few months ago to work from home online, I've run across various web sites and spoken with different people about methods they use to successfully work from home online and make a living.  One of the guys I spoke to is also named Paul.  He actually runs a web site called Adventure Paul and sends out a newsletter which teaches people how they can also make money online.  He seems like a very genuine guy and I strongly suggest you check out his blog at www.adventurepaul.com - sign up for his newsletter so you receive updates on how you can start earning an income online yourself.  I know this blog is also dedicated to that, BUT I'm more of a newbie, and it seems he's been doing this for a while.

So, part of this post is a response to Adventure Paul's most recent newsletter.  He explains that the reason most people fail to make a real income when they work from home online is that they aren't focused.  They jump from program to program, and this makes perfect sense to me.

PUT IN THE EFFORT AND YOU WILL SEE MONEY COME IN.  
DON'T EXPECT TO GET RICH QUICK

I signed up with My Data Team almost two months ago, and their site offers 10 different jobs; I've made money from them, and you can also work from home online and make a great income if you put forth the effort.  You know what?  This is so important, I'm going to say it again.  You can work from home online and make a great income IF YOU PUT FORTH THE EFFORT.  I get this feeling a lot of people see 'work from home online' posted somewhere on the internet, and they think they're going to become rich overnight.  This does NOT happen and please don't be fooled by companies that tell you otherwise.  You CAN make good money with My Data Team if you're focused, treat it like a real job, and follow what they tell you to do in their tutorials.  I've spent more hours than I want to admit, learning the ins and outs of the trainings on their site and I've still only gotten through half of their tutorials.  The money I HAVE made came from time and effort that I put in.

STAY FOCUSED

My Data Team strongly suggests that you don't jump around on their web site from job to job or you'll become overwhelmed.  This is exactly what Adventure Paul says in his most recent newsletter.  The funny thing is I've been contacted by people who say they're confused on the My Data Team website and it turns out it's because they're impatiently jumping around from job to job.  Once I explain to them that they need to focus on JUST ONE job at a time and forget ALL the others listed on the site, they start to understand how they can earn real money.  I can't stress this enough.  The amount of information on their web site is insane.  Your head will explode if you try to tackle it all.  Please focus on ONE job at a time.  Only AFTER you've completed a training, you should decide whether or not it's  a job for you or if you want to move on to a different job.  Part of the reason I'm offering free phone support if you sign up with My Data Team through this blog is because I KNOW people are going to disregard this and jump around anyway.  It's all about focus though.

CHOOSE ONE COMPANY AND STICK WITH IT

Of course, I'm going to rave about My Data Team because I've been making money ever since I completed their Home Data Entry training.  I've gotten emails from at least 10 different companies that claim you can work from home online and make tons of money with them.  It's somewhat annoying, but a couple of them off the top of my head are Project Payday and Moneybrokers.  I have no idea whether or not these companies are legit, but I do know that you should NOT sign up with them if you're in the middle of learning how to complete a job on My Data Team's web site or ANY other web site you've signed up with.  Just because money isn't coming in right away doesn't mean you should immediately join another 'work from home online' web site and start the whole process all over again.  Imagine all the time and effort you'll be giving up to start all over again.  Money WILL start coming in, but you must have patience.

IF YOU WANT TO WORK FROM HOME ONLINE, THEN TAKE TIME TO LEARN HOW IT'S DONE

The bottom line of all this is STAY FOCUSED, BE CONSISTENT, and DON'T GIVE UP.  Don't expect to get rich overnight; I certainly haven't gotten rich, but I haven't given up either.  I've made enough money to inspire me to keep learning more.  You can work from home online, but understand that you need to treat this as a learning experience and not as a 'get rich quick' kind of thing.  If you went to college, you took classes in order to get your major, which would ultimately get you hired at a specific kind of job.  Well, if you want to work from home online, you need to become educated in certain areas to understand how this stuff all works.  My Data Team provides a GREAT education by the way; and once you've gotten it, you can start making money.


1 comment:

  1. This is so interesting blog. You are best listing knowledge provide at this site. I am very excited read this nice article. You can visit my site.
    work from home

    ReplyDelete