Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Sad Truth About Work From Home Jobs

I HATE when companies make outrageous claims that you can make thousands of dollars a day online.  They show you an incredibly emotional video of some guy who lived in a box in an alley and one day he found an online system that made him rich.  Now he's selling you that system for $25.  You sign up, but then realize you must pay $25...PER MONTH!!!  On top of that, you have to pay all these additional costs in order to really get set up to make money.  These are NOT legit work from home jobs and their existence on the internet pisses me off because they suck me in enough to want to learn more;  It's companies like them that give work from home jobs a bad reputation.

So, for the last two hours, I've been watching videos from work from home web sites just like these, then researching whether or not they're legit by reading comments from different people.  They suck you in and fry your brain.  It's just so sad that companies like these will go out of their way to make money off of innocent people and use all these emotional strategies to pull us in.

I'm not gonna lie, if you sign up with My Data Team directly through my site, I make a commission from the sale (this is one of the skills they teach you in their blogging training).  But at least I'm here promoting a company I BELIEVE in.  I have made REAL money from My Data Team and I didn't just sit on my ass doing nothing to earn it.  There is work involved, but it's fun and you learn a hell of a lot at the same time.  Honestly guys, if something looks too good to be true, it's TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

If you want to know what I mean, here are two websites I feel stupid for ever wasting my time on today.  I'm not one to bash others, but I'm upset that I could have been earning real money with My Data Team instead of hanging out on these sites.

  • One Minute Commissions - Seriously?  You can make over a million dollars per DAY?  That's quite a bold statement.  Watch the video and see what I mean but I urge you to not spend your money here people.
  • Empower Network - Again, two guys on video who are incredibly convincing.  Sure, it's $25 to join, but what you don't know are about all the costs you must pay AFTER you join.  Again, please don't join this. 
  • My Data Team - obviously you know what I'm going to say about this company.  They're as legit as anything I've ever seen online.  I make honest money from them and I'm enjoying it.  Plus, they don't hype themselves up AT ALL.  If you sign up here, you'll get free phone support from me as well.  
Bottom line - there are legit work from home jobs out there, but the really outrageous websites you find I guarantee are not worth your time or money.



No comments:

Post a Comment