Friday, April 19, 2013

Work At Home Online Completing Surveys

So, I'm quickly learning that you can work at home online completing surveys and actually make some good money too.  I signed up for several survey companies through My Data Team recently and I've come to realize that quite a few of these actually have offers that I just can't pass up.

For instance, I recently received an email for a study where I would be paid $100 to participate in a ONE HOUR telephone interview about my credit card usage.  I would also need a computer for this interview to work, at home, and online browsing a specific web site while being interviewed over the phone at the same time.  This is seriously a minimal amount of work, and at home online doing this is way more convenient than heading out to a location where I'd sit in an actual interview with someone else.

This will be one of the VERY FEW times I actually tell you WHO the company is, so you can go to their web site and sign up for yourself (don't worry, it's 100% free).  The specific company that offered this is called Userworks, and you can visit their web site at www.userworks.com.  Sign up with them by entering your demographic information and they'll send you emails when they have work available for you.  Userworks was one of over 200 companies listed on My Data Team's web site that pay you good money to participate in surveys/focus groups.

Let me tell you something; you're NEVER going to get rich completing surveys online, BUT you can make VERY GOOD extra money (and possibly a second income if you put in the time).  So, if you do choose to work at home online and complete surveys in your free time, I'll share my opinion as to what I think are scam companies as opposed to legit ones:

Legit Survey Companies

  • Will NEVER ask for money up front.  
  • Have professional looking web sites that aren't full of colors and hype
  • Will pay you VERY GOOD money.  When I say VERY GOOD money, I'm talking about $100 for an hour or two of your time
  • Will not flood your email inbox every single day with promotions or surveys to be completed.  They usually send out a survey a few times a month.  
Scam Survey Companies
  • They ask for money up front.  If you encounter this, run!  Or better yet, just close the web site.
  • Their web sites are super flashy and hyped up.
  • They claim you can get rich just by taking surveys.  This is wrong!  You will NOT get rich if you work at home online completing surveys.
  • They make you have an uneasy feeling in your gut.  Always trust your gut.  If something doesn't seem right, it's not right.  
I work at home online, and I've been completing several different kinds of jobs that I discovered through a great company called My Data Team.  If you want to find more survey companies like Userworks, who will actually pay you real money for your opinions, then join My Data Team and get started.  I guarantee you'll start earning money and fast.  If you join My Data Team directly through this blog, I will offer personal phone consultation to help you get on your way to earning a solid income. 

2 comments: