Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Make Great Money Working From Home Online As A Content Article Writer

I joined My Data Team because they seemed to offer truly legit jobs working from home online.  I didn't realize how in depth their website was going to be and how detailed their trainings would also be, which, in my opinion, makes them only more credible.  One job they offer is The Content Article Writer job, and I'm almost through with the training;  I'm actually really excited to get started working from home online writing articles, and I'll tell you why.

If you've read through other entries of this blog, you'll know that since I signed up with My Data Team, I've made the majority of my money working from home online completing Traditional Data Entry Jobs.  If you're asking yourself what the heck that is, you can learn all about it by clicking here.  As soon as I finished the Traditional Data Entry training, I followed My Data Team's instructions and got hired as a transcriptionist in less than 24 hours.  The great thing about the way My Data Team presents the training is that in the end of it, they give you a huge list of companies that are looking to hire transcriptionists.  So, you just click on any of the companies that interest you and email them (My Data Team even teaches you exactly how to structure your email AND format your resume so that you have a very high chance of getting hired).

What I've noticed about the Content Article Writing training offered on My Data Team's site is that it is VERY similar to the Traditional Data Entry training; this is awesome because it means that when I get hired, I will start earning money fast.  The training provides you with a huge list of companies looking to hire content article writers; it also shows you exactly what to write in your cover letter before sending emails out to any companies so that they DO hire you and you can start working from home online writing articles and earning an income immediately.  

Once I finish the Content Article Writer training and start completing specific jobs, I'll write a post about my experiences working from home online doing that.  Writing articles sounds like something I could really enjoy doing, especially since it only takes 10 to 20 minutes to write an article that can pay you up to $50.  Imagine how many you could write in a day working from home online.  I would never have even known about this had I not signed up with My Data Team, so I'm grateful to have found them.  I'll be happy to help anyone out with personal phone support when you sign up with My Data Team directly through this blog.  It's important that you go through the trainings carefully; but if you're still confused, I'm here to help.

2 comments:

  1. I've been doing a lot of research on this also and it looks like a great way to earn an income that many people don't know about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it certainly seems to be a great way to earn an income, according to their training. I have been so busy lately, that I haven't fully dived into this, but I plan to this week, so I'll definitely keep you posted with how it goes. I completed the training, but I'm going over it one more time to make sure I fully understand it before applying for actual jobs.

      Delete