Monday, April 1, 2013

More Proof You Can Make Money Working From Home Online

Again, I thought to post more proof here that you can honestly make good money working from home online.  In a previous entry, I posted picture of the first paycheck that I earned.  It's been several weeks since I deposited it and it didn't bounce, so it's definitely legit money.  I earned that by doing Traditional Data Entry, which you can learn about by clicking here.  I must say, it's inspired me to continue exploring the My Data Team web site to earn more money, which I now know for a fact is possible (I was seriously skeptical about them for the first few weeks after signing up, just as I am about any web site that claims it can help me make money from home).  Anyway, below is the invoice of the first few jobs I did in Traditional Data Entry, just to show more proof that you absolutely can make money working from home.  Most companies will probably need you to send them invoices to keep track of what they owe you, so here is how mine looked before I sent it in.  I've been hired for several more jobs; this is just an invoice of the first few I did, which earned me $359.25.  Remember, if you sign up with My Data Team directly through my site, I will offer free phone support to help you start earning money yourself from them.  As always, shoot me an email or leave a comment with any questions you have.
Just like my check, I whited out areas I don't feel the whole world needs to know.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment