Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Legit Online Jobs - Part 6 - Blogging

Okay, so here's probably one of the most popular and legit online jobs that you'll find.  I'm guessing that if you've ever searched the web for legit online jobs, you've run into some websites that claimed you could make hundreds of thousands of dollars just by blogging.  I'm going to be honest and tell you that I haven't made a ton of money from blogging yet. But that doesn't bring me down because I've learned A LOT from My Data Team's blogging training, which I plan to incorporate into my band's website/blog soon too.  Making money blogging is very possible and legit.  Online jobs are advertised everywhere, and I think blogging is the most popular one because there are countless bloggers in cyberspace who make a full time living doing exactly what I'm doing right now, which is blogging.  The key to blogging is you can't give up on it, and you have to make sure to update your blog with fresh content regularly.  My Data Team's blogging training gets incredibly detailed; they literally teach you how to set up a blog from nothing, even if you have no idea how to use the internet.  Then they show you how to start getting regular traffic to your blog.  I'm actually really surprised at how many people visit this blog every day, and I set it up only a little over a month ago.  For a newbie, I'd say getting 30 - 100 visitors to your blog per day isn't bad, and that's what I'm currently getting.  Okay, so rather than go on and on, I will list below what you can expect to do as a blogger and how much money you can potentially make.  Just remember, blogging is NOT instant money.  You MUST be patient and consistent in your efforts.



Job Title - Blogger

Job Description - (verbatim from My Data Team's site) A blog is more of an online journal rather than a website, which allows you to make posts hourly, daily, weekly, or as often as you want, and you can write on any subject/topic that you want to write about.  

Blogging started out as more of a journal, as mentioned, where people would set up blogs as a daily diary or family journal a great way for relatives to interact from long distances.

What many people started realizing is that these blogs attract a large audience, because people love to read about personal experiences or about just about any subject you can think of. With this in mind, both companies and bloggers have a new way to benefit financially.


I know this sounds so simple, but the truth is, with blogging, you pretty much just write about whatever you want to write about, AND you can make VERY good money doing this.  You can start your own blog about excercise, nutrition, pets, working from home, music, movies, drugs, and/or anything else you can possibly think of.  And JUST doing this can earn you LOTS of money IF you follow the My Data Team training very carefully.

How Much Money Can You Make - I know this seems incredibly far fetched, but according to My Data Team, some of their members are making $500 per day just with their blogs alone.  Depending on how much effort you put into it, you can make as much as $1000 per day.  Believe me, I completely understand if you think these numbers sound incredibly ridiculous.  BUT, let me say one thing here.  When you join My Data Team, there is a section in their blogging training that explains in detail EXACTLY where every penny of your money will come from.  When you look at it mathematically, you will understand why these numbers aren't so far fetched.  

The bottom line is this; blogging is probably the most popular of all legit online jobs in existence.  You can make a great income with it as long as you follow all the instructions listed on My Data Team's web site.  Of all the legit online jobs listed on their page, this one personally has been the most fun because, when you're blogging, you get to just say what's on your mind and be yourself.  Plus, seeing more and more visitors at my page each day is definitely a confidence booster.  Of all trainings, I've spent the most time on the blogging training, so if you are going to sign up with My Data Team, please do so directly through this site and I can offer you free phone support if you need it.  I know this training in particular can throw some people off, but blogging is really a piece of cake once you understand it.


No comments:

Post a Comment